FireScope Solutions for Custom-Architected Applications
Featured White Paper:
Achieving actionable, real-time insight into the health and performance of applications built on custom architectures is a specialty for FireScope. While most of the industry has focused development on canned monitoring of off-the-shelf platforms, FireScope has made extensive efforts to empower our customers to collect and analyze data in any format, any transport and from any location. And even more critical, our focus has been on delivering these capabilities without the need for writing code or investing in expensive, arduous professional services engagements.
- An Enterprise Service Bus that enables data collection and normalization across virtually any protocol or format.
- Onboard web services for data collection as well as configuration to enable easy automation and extensible data collection.
- Rich, optional agents that can capture any CLI output as attribute data.
- Interactive, intuitive wizards that walk users of any experience level through configuration of the solution.
- Over 20+ data collection methodologies that include SNMP, User Experience testing, API integration with FireScope partners such as NetApp, ServiceNow, VMware, Cisco and others, direct database queries and more.
- Time to Value – Physical appliances or virtual appliances deployed and configured in 5 days or less.
- Top Down Approach – That starts with the business and encompasses the entire stack, not in silos or individual layers (Storage, Servers, Virtualization, etc...).
- Vendor Agnostic – Aggregating performance, health and capacity metrics regardless of manufacturer (VMware, NetApp, Microsoft).
- Single Holistic View - Manage IT Globally - Manage IT by Business Service - Manage IT by Business Impact.
Financial Services organizations choose FireScope as their "Platform of Choice" for the following reasons: